Wednesday, September 2, 2009

'Piss Central'

The exterminator guy just left, and he couldn't stop commenting on the pee-friendly corners and hideaways my apartment windows look out on.

First he was spraying bug stuff around my living room window and started with "Wow, you've got the prime alley view here," which is totally true. And it sucks. Then he added to it with something about how the little corner right by my window was perfect spot to "sneak a whiz." I'll be sure to put that in the ad when I try to sell this place someday.

Then in my bedroom, he looked out the back window and said something about "That little corner there looks like piss central." Nice.

Home sweet home.

2 comments:

H. said...

i think you should put signs facing outward that say "REAL MEN PISS IN BATHROOMS" ... or maybe "Funny, you LOOK old enough to be potty trained".

A, E, e, a said...

That's assuming the people who are lurking and peeing there are 1.literate and 2.sober enough to read.