Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This Won't End Well

Ate ribs for dinner on Sunday night. Leftover ribs on Monday night. Remaining leftover ribs plus a little leftover lasagna for dinner tonight, just because apparently I want to see what lasagna and pork looks like after it's been ejected from my throat.

I've gone down this road before, and the results are pretty predictable...maybe I'll get lucky and keep all the porky bbq goodness in my gullet, where it should be. Or maybe I should stop at back-to-back rib dinners.

You might say that I'm a slow learner, but I prefer to think that I'm persistent. And c'mon, it's RIBS, dangit. That shit's almost worth hurking up a little something the next morning.

UPDATE: The innards stayed quiet the following morning. The rib gods must be pleased with me.

No comments: