Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lights On

I'm back in bizness with the electrical action after breaking down and calling in an electrician. And while I was hoping that he'd be stumped by the insane wiring in my place, he didn't seem too confused. By that, I mean he fixed it while talking on the phone, bullshitting with me, etc...

At least he took it easy on me and my electrical 'fixes' after I fully came clean and told him all the dumbass things I did trying to fix these problems. Apparently I wasn't too far off with some of my solutions, and he said I wasn't in any danger of starting a fire, which I was so worried about I was sleeping with the breakers off in most of my crib.

I'm not totally convinced that there wasn't foul play involved here as well...it may have been the cyberhackers that turned off my lights.

Once he left and I turned on all the lights, I went full He-Man style and yelled to the masses:

1 comment:

A, E, e, a said...

Orko was by far the coolest. That was hilarious to watch...ah, memories.