Friday, March 27, 2009

Wake-Up Call

Normally I have a tough time getting up in the morning. I've tried setting two different alarms, getting a really annoying alarm, waking up to music I like, waking up to music I don't like, etc....I just don't like to get up in the morning. So I usually end up banging on the snooze button as long as possible and then getting up late, running around and hustling to get to work.

This morning there were no such problems. I got up an hour early, with no audible alarm to pull me out of bed. Instead, I woke up with an angry rumbling in my innards, one that told me it was time to get out of bed immediately.

When the Morning Movement alarm goes off, there is no snooze button option. I bounced out of bed and headed for the throne without delay.

Somehow, I was still late for work.

No comments: