Monday, March 2, 2009

Damn...3 kids...

Big congratulations to my younger sister and her family: she's got another bun in the oven. Apparently it just wasn't challenging enough with 2 kids to chase around, so they decided to add a 3rd Musketeer to the bunch.

The Moseleys constantly amaze me. When I graduated college and moved to DC, I felt like Columbus settling the New World. I earned a degree (in only 5 years!), left the nest, and got the hell out of Ohio. I was seriously a pioneer in my mind. And even now, 10 years later, I'm proud of myself if I get up before 10 on the weekend and run a few errands without playing video games in between.

Erica, her husband Adam, and at some point or another her 2 non-embryo kids have lived in 3 cities, 2 countries (the other being Japan), and get more done in one day than I think I've ever accomplished. Somehow through it all they keep smiles on their faces, stay positive, and really support each other. Cue the sappy music. Ha ha.

I'm excited for them, and already buying extra earplugs for Christmas this year.

2 comments:

A, E, e, a said...

HA! How funny are you!! I'm sure you'll do everything possible to corrupt my kids. Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate it!

A, E, e, a said...

Dude,

Lay off the three wedding thing would you. That idea is already killing me. Adam.