Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lurker Sighting

Recently down at Rain Spot (a spot under a bridge in DC, where you can skate when it's raining...kinda), some of the guys from local company Ollie Trollie were filming a spot (Strong Boy Commercial, on their home page) for their site when me and some of the fellas got there.

Even though we were mainly skating the quarter pipes and the flat bar, we were on the edge of the filming zone. Somehow, Ryan and I both ended up lurking or slurking through key frames in the video. You can see me limping through a half cab behind the dude in the yella shirt when he front crooks the ledge.

(video watching tip: you can use the arrow keys to go through the video frame-by-frame)

I jimmy-leg it and just walk away, probably towards wherever the high school girls hang out.

The next trick has Ryan skating through right before dude put down that half cab crook. At least he ducked.

I'm proud I was able to lurk through yet another big moment in someone else's life.

No comments: