Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Goals=Realized

Over Christmas, we broke out the Wii and I logged in a half-hour or so playing old-school Metroid. I loved that game back in the day, and probably would have nerded out and finished the game in a marathon, family be damned. The weather didn't cooperate, though, and a power outage cut my game short.

I let it go for a little bit, but it's been gnawing at me. So i downloaded a NES emulator, scoured the interwebs for some hacked versions of games that would work on this emulator, found Metroid, and went to town.

Today, I conquered Metroid, and well...


I will be vigilant and looking out for The Other Metroid.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Well done. Mother Brain got the best of me on my recent attempts.

Campbell said...

Maybe you should challenge Billy Mitchell to a Metroid battle.

A, E, e, a said...

If we had any type of gaming console, I would be in TROUBLE...my kids would get totally neglected as I tried to re-navigate Zelda, Kid Icarus, and Contra...

KM said...

I'm pretty sure Zelda is up next.