Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dog Bites Board

Hola Amigos. Been awhile since I rapped at ya. Not that there hasn't been plenty of blogworthy material, but I've been knee-deep in busy and have also been kinda lazy. So eat it.

I did get a little sick, and that was great. I don't think it was that dang swine flu but who knows? I do know that I felt like crap, and pigs root in their own crap, so maybe I'm on to something.

For the record, I try not to root in anything.

On one of the few days I didn't have visitors in town or sickness to nurture, I snuck out to the park and skated for a little bit. I was in mid-sesh when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I looked up and it was this round little bulldog, hauling ass towards me.

I've seen this before, so I wasn't that nervous...he was coming for the skateboard. I'm sure you've all seen that video of the bulldog riding a skateboard or whatever, but if you haven't, check The Google. I'll just break it down and say that my experience with bulldogs is that they have a thing for skateboards. The either wanna get on 'em or eat 'em. This fat little bastard wanted to eat mine. I'll definitely give him points for trying.

After a 20 seconds of me and him wrasslin for control (he was winning, btw), his owner came running up apologizing. I was cracking up so I couldn't really say anything back, but that dog tore up the grip tape pretty well before literally being picked up while kicking and spazzing out. It was pretty great.

Then I went to another spot and broke the board doing a stupid trick. Go figure.

Here's the dog's handiwork, and then mine. I like mine.


2 comments:

HP said...

Dog slobber on the grip is better than dog sh*t, I suppose.
Where were you, at dogpark?

KM said...

Marie Reed. That bulldog was running from the big kickball field, up the stairs, and over to the little flat area. I'm surprised he didn't have to stop for a breather halfway there.