Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Skills


Last year, the Campbler got a little frisky and decided to come out and play softball. He got a glove and we went to warm up before the first game — get in a little long toss, if you will.

It didn't last long, and the results were pretty incredible.

Recently I saw that Deadspin.com had a story asking for reader submissions of softball stories gone bad. Since this fit perfectly, and I had a picture to prove it, I sent it along.

Thank you for the internets...here it is, in all its glory (scroll to the headline "It Doesn't Look That Bad").

I'm so proud of myself you'd think I got a research paper published or something.

6 comments:

Campbell said...

Should I feel shamed? Naaaaah, not really. What can I say? I was an idiot thinking softball was something I could just pick up in 10 minutes. That'll teach ya! But thanks for immortalizing me on the interwebs. Hope you at least get a prize or something for using me to get famous.

KM said...

if i get a prize, you get half.

Ambrina said...

Hey, did you go to Dartmouth?

jennifer said...

Great story... :-)

Btw, that guy with the blood bubble on his leg was super disturbing. ew.

A, E, e, a said...

I'm pretty impressed. good work.

Erica M. said...

Kelly--

I must admit growing up Laura was always my favorite cousin. However, with your recent admission and subsequent publishing on Deadspin you have assumed your rightful place as "Brennan's Favorite Cousin". Enjoy the title because success is fleeting. Keep up the good work, because Perez Hilton ain't got shit on you!

-Brennan