Wednesday, April 22, 2009

iPhone Revenge

I'm an iPhone hater, which you would think is weird because I prefer macs, but it's not because I don't think it's cool, or I'd rather have a Blackberry or anything like that.

I have two problems with it. First, it's a shitty phone (mainly b/c AT&T blows). It's a really cool computer, but it's a shitty phone. And I already have a computer.

But more than that, it gets on my nerves how iPhone people just lurk on their iPhones, fully oblivious of anything around them. Rather than have one second unoccupied, they stare at their phones, tapping at that way-too-small keyboard. If there's a break in the conversation, they go straight to the phones, jaw hanging agape. I have a few friends (you know who you are) that do this nonstop, in the middle of conversations, at parties, whatever, and it makes me want to slap the thing out of their hands and stomp on it.

I found a company who is with me in the iPhone hate. Their product is not only anti-iPhone, but in the spirit of Earth Day, they're also environmentally friendly.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the i-wood. Behold.

4 comments:

Tami said...

i totally agree with you. iphone users annoy the shit out of me!

Ambrina said...

I could totally figure that thing out.

jsc said...

the i-wood. more like the i would, for the iphone-rs, if they'd stop looking at their iphones 24/7. i'm not hating, just telling it like it is.

jsc said...

btw, HILARIOUS!