Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gold Medal Form

This Saturday we lurked out in the Va. Suburbs for a few hours, seeing some old friends and kicking ass on the Wii Fit. The Wii itself is incredible and probably the future of all video games with motion-sensitive technology stuff.

But the Fit is a whole new ball game. It's a pad you stand on that's pressure-sensitive so you can do yoga or other wholesome stuff.

Or you can do the ski jump. MG (above) and I chose ski jump, and I think our sweet form speaks for itself.

Somehow we got out of this with no injuries, but I think I pulled something playing baseball later. And I still couldn't catch up to the fastball. Stupid realistic games.

Quality photos by TR and the Campbler, even considering he didn't take it with his fancy new gear. Hopefully his new professional photographer peers will still grace him with a head nod.

No comments: