Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stinkfoot

I got a rude welcome into October today. Snuck out to skate for an hour or so at lunchtime, and apparently some asshat let their dog crap on the basketball court. Awesome.

By the time I saw said poo, though, I had already drug my heel through it. Since I didn't know I had a doo-doo heel, i kept skating, mushing the turd remnants into my grip tape.

As an added bonus, the poo is on the end i grab when i pick up my board, so I probably touched it 30 times before I knew there was anything awry there.

I'm praying it's poo from a dog, and not the park lurker who flashed his wang at me a week ago and peed on the sidewalk. Please please please.

3 comments:

HP said...

BBBBBhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaa
......followed by more uncontrollable laughter.

A, E, e, a said...

wow! I'm not sure what to say...is it bad that my husband about wet himself laughing so hard when he read this?!

Campbell said...

I think it's my poo. Sorry man. I should have left you a note.