Friday, September 12, 2008

The Bungles Are Back


Like an idiot, i paid money to go watch the Bengals play last weekend up in Baltimore. And like usual, they rewarded me by sucking eggs for 4 quarters. My hard-earned $200+ got me a headache from drinking beer at 10 am, a near-stroke from yelling at the Bungles, and a sunburn that looked like I got exposed to radiation. Good times.

And as an insult to injury, some poor little girl who wore a Bengals jersey and dared to cheer the one time they scored got plastic bottles thrown at her by the cultured and sophisticated fans of Baltimore. Nice work, jackasses. The purple and white camo pants are a nice touch.

I think the guys over at Who Dey Revolution summed it up best.

At least we got to play cornhole. And as you can see from the photo, we were a little early to the tailgating festivities. At least we didn't have to share...

No comments: