Thursday, May 29, 2008

For the Record

To clear this up for everyone, I'm NOT the lurker...this isn't supposed to be my interweb home b/c i'm a lurker. It's just a name that I think is funny. If you get confused about my lurker/non-lurker status, check the 'About Me' section of the blog, located over on the right side.

I do have an alley behind my apartment, and it is prime lurking territory, which is why it's easy for a guy to poop back there without getting caught. He also stores stolen loot back there, which i can see from my window. So i get poo, stolen stereos (pictured), golf clubs, and even a cash register one time (with the receipt tape unwinding down the alley). And I own my place, so I have to someday try to convince somebody else to buy this place with its killer view.

My other window is 1 inch away from somebody's parking spot, so half the time there's a car blocking most of the window, and the other half of the time it's a concrete lot. It sucks, for sure, but way, way better than looking at poo.

1 comment:

cultureondemand said...

There is a sick bank back there though...