Monday, October 17, 2011

Walker History

The Walking Dead is back, and the first episode was pretty kickass. Equally rad are the online webisodes, which should tide me over until the next episode is on. These focus on the first days of the zombie takeover, and focus on a soon-to-be-famous zombie lady.



Just for the record, during these first few days, I'm hoping I'll recognize what's going down and already be in my fortified hillside bunker. All my preparation must not go to waste.

You'll probably have to watch a commercial first to see the video, but deal with it. If you watched the first episode of season 2, you were treated to about 90 commercials, so one more won't hurt.

1 comment:

Campbell said...

I'm already able to walk silently like a ninja, so a freeway full of zombies does not scare me.