Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On my recent silence...

...It's been a heavy year, and after some of the shit that's gone on, I guess I've had a hard time finding my voice again on the blog. After Dad died I really tried to kinda power through and keep blogging, but I wasn't feeling it and have just trailed off.

You'd think with all the recent news (bin Laden killed, stupid Royal Wedding, white iPhone being released to the iPhone zombies) I'd have tons of stuff to bitch about, and you're right. For some reason I just don't feel like whining as much as I used to. I doubt that is news that ruins anyone's day.

Anyway, I don't really have a point here, just kinda coming clean about my lack of Amazing Internet Thoughts. I'm not hanging things up, just trying to get back in the groove or something. In the meantime, I'll keep at it, and I've got some photos and other stuff like that to put up here.

I'm sure the whiny know-it-all will be back before too long. Until then, enjoy the reprieve.

2 comments:

Tami said...

you know... its funny that you just posted this because i didnt read my google reader items for a few days and it just got so overwhelming that i marked everything as "read," and i was hoping i didnt miss any of your blog posts. i guess i didnt! looking forward to future stuff. (by the way, i happened to like the royal wedding!)

tem said...

You will get it back--maybe a little wiser. We will just keep looking for you--and be here for you.