Monday, July 19, 2010

A/C FU

Walked in the house tonight to no working A/C in the living room. See, I live in a building that was built at a time when they thought those crappy hotel units that are built into the walls were a good idea. They were wrong. Those things suck.

I have one of those things in my living room. I don't like it very much.

It's usually loud, and makes some weird noises, but it works like a champ. At least it did right up through this morning. Now it doesn't.

I also have two new lamps that need special bulbs, so I bought them today. I dropped and broke one after the heater quit working. Kick. Ass.

It's pretty hot in DC these days. A/C would be nice. Instead I'm just going to sit here quietly and try to hold off the full-on berserker rampage. Maybe I'll take a walk, run a few errands or something...

2 comments:

annieb said...

Here's hoping I don't find you at the dry cleaners with cranberry juice stained sheets. ;-)

Campbell said...

I think he called me Paul Allen today.