Monday, June 7, 2010

Style Points

When I was in Japan a few years ago I saw a truly incredible fanny pack. I've really tried to document the top dogs in the fanny pack kingdom ever since, and I may have a winner.

This thing was basically a backpack on this guy's ass. It had at least 3 compartments, and multiple zippers on each compartment. Plus there were hooks and shit on the front and sides, and he had extra stuff hanging off of those. He looked like he was ready to shimmy up the side of a mountain and bolt in.

He was wearing a fire department shirt, but I'm betting he's the guy the other firemen make stomp on the bag of burning poo. No way he's steering the ladder wearing that gear.

1 comment:

A, E, e, a said...

It's orange, though! So, all you needed to do was pull out a Sharpie and throw a little Gator head on there, and it would've been perfect. You could do that with photoshop and really have PCM salivating...