Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's Only Frozen Water

It snowed again today, and it was a whopping 3 inches or something, didn't even stick to the streets, and my morning commute was a little wet.

But schools were canceled. If I really gave a shit, I'd probably tell a 'when I was a boy' story to show how tough we had it, but to be honest, I'm kinda pumped all these pansy-ass kids get an extra few days off. It's good practice for the corporate world, where 99% of your co-workers drink at lunch, surf the internets all day and leave early.

Last weekend, when it snowed a bunch, I went to a museum, and not only did I not melt or explode, the museum was still open. And the art was there. Crazy. Speaking of crazy, they have some new lights in that corridor thing that connects the National Gallery East and West buildings. So I took a picture.

1 comment:

jsc said...

ooh! pretty lights! i want to see them when i visit the states in september! :) museum visit with me?!?