Monday, May 25, 2009

Shady Business

I may have to make a citizen's arrest. Or at least start my own investigation.

See, for months now I've been checking out this convenience store that opened up near me a little while back. I figured it could be another spot to get skittles and maybe some new, unheard-of kickass candy, so I've checked it out a few times.

Here's the thing, though: It's never open. Seriously. Never Open. Weekends: Closed. Tuesday morning: Closed. I think I've walked past there twice in the last month when the place is open, and even then, they don't have shit on the shelves. Some assorted stuff to look like they're doing business, but I'm onto their game and then some.

The way I figure, it's either a front for some money-laundering or a cock-fighting ring. It's gotta be something that makes money, b/c storefronts in NW can't be cheap.

1 comment:

Chris Flynn said...

What ever they're doing they are probably selling it out da back of the MF.