Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Great. Another Super Bowl for Dicksburgh


Yeah, The Ben won another Super Bowl. That's outstanding. Wait, what's that you say? You want to punch me repeatedly in the crotch? Please do! See if this guy wants to take a few swings.

Even better that Santonio "Three Leg" Holmes was MVP.

There's so many great memories for a Bengals fan (i.e., douchebag) conjured up by The Stealers...Cheap shot on QBs? Check....Mocked afterward? Check....The Ben refusing to die when he rammed his face into that car? Check. Holmes and his wild snake crushing our playoff hopes? You get the idea.

If I had a choice to end world hunger or throw chunks of coral at Bill Cowher...okay, I would probably end world hunger. I'm not a total dick. But I would at least try and get a bunch of formerly starving villages somewhere to maul every Steelers fan. You know, just to thank me for ending hunger. And if they wanted to build a statue of me, I would let them.

No comments: