Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Candy Newness

There's some newfangled Skittles out there, and I'm pretty pumped about them. Normally I'm skeptical of new candy, because it usually isn't new. They just take a tired-out idea and get some new packaging (example: Tropical Fruit Mike & Ike's) and try to fool you. Don't be fooled.

Crazy Core Skittles are no joke, though. They combine two Skittles in one, and the results are outstanding. You have an outer core and inner goodness, and there's a mix of new flavors like Cherry Lemonade that work pretty well with old-school favorites like Strawberry.

That photo looks out of focus, right? It's not. The power of the Crazy Cores were shaking the earth.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Skittles + Crazy = yum. I'm going to but some after work today.

A, E, e, a said...

Seriously? How did I miss this? I was scouring the candy aisle at Walgreens just last night...and came home with the classic Gobstopper, so it was a success. Thanks for the tip!

A, E, e, a said...

I've now checked FOUR (yes, four) stores for the stinking new Skittles...and can't find them anywhere! Any hints?

tem said...

hey--don't make fun of Mike and ike--I have the new 'lemonade blends'!
Mom