Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Frog Giggin'

I'm from the midwest, and didn't grow up all fancy or anything. But there was no mention of frog-hunting, and definitely no frog-hunting from a boat. Ever. And i'm pissed that I never had the chance to get in on this awesomeness.

One time, my friend shot a squirrel out of a tree with a bb gun, but it didn't even kill it. Just kinda stunned the squirrel. His dog? Not the same problem; he tore that squirrel apart before it could shake the cobwebs. That's about the closest I ever came to actually hunting.

I'm off-topic here. But that story is sweet.

I just found out about Frog Gigging, and it's pretty great. Not so great is how the battle-hardened Frog Gigging veteran gets a Buffalo Bill voice going at about the :40 mark, again at 1:57, and once more at around 3:00 that goes on with him mumbling for a few minutes. Yikes.

I didn't watch much after that, but I did see those guys tearing the shit out of some frogs. They never stood a chance.

1 comment:

A, E, e, a said...

Wow. I'm so impressed that Adam's quick email this afternoon has led to several people researching Frog Gigging...there's some pride in that.